較講究嘅場合,價值較高,注重品味同細節。
For occasions that matter — premium materials, refined finish. Every detail tells your brand story.
- 嘉賓致送留念 Welcome distinguished guests
- 交流活動紀念品 Conferences, partnerships
- 禮贈貴賓客戶 Thank top clients
- 品牌形象推廣 Showcase your brand
無論係您或係您嘅顧客,都能感受到傳達嘅心意同喜悅。25 年來我哋一直相信 — 事事有商有量,先做得到稱心滿意。
25 years helping Hong Kong companies turn ideas into corporate gifts that land — with a dedicated sales associate every step.
較講究嘅場合,價值較高,注重品味同細節。
For occasions that matter — premium materials, refined finish. Every detail tells your brand story.
廣泛性宣傳推廣,價錢相宜、數量較多。
For wide outreach — value-driven items in larger volumes. Maximum visibility, sensible budgets.
整個流程分 3 個階段 — 銷售主任全程跟進,每一步都有文件核實,確保訂單質素同您嘅期望一致。
Three clear phases. Your dedicated sales associate guides you the whole way, with documented confirmations at every step.
致電、傳真、電郵,或網頁按 "Add Enquiry",邊種方便用邊種。
Reach out by phone, email, or our online enquiry form — we respond same business day.
銷售主任跟進,按需要提供意見、款式同報價。
Your sales associate listens, recommends suitable items, and prepares a clear quotation.
電郵「銷售確認書」(Sales Confirmation),簽回即確立訂購。
We email a Sales Confirmation. Sign and return — that locks in your order.
銷售主任同設計師商議,根據您提供嘅資料進行設計。
Our in-house designers draft a design from your brand assets and brief.
睇美術圖稿(Artwork),決定設計同 LOGO 位置。
You'll see logo placement, colours, and layout. Revise until it's right.
依圖稿做實物樣辦,掌握成品實際效果(印刷品除外)。
A physical pre-production sample lets you see and feel the final product.
確認樣辦後,盡快開工。
Once the sample is signed off, full production begins on schedule.
出貨前每件檢查,質量得到保證。
Every piece is inspected before it leaves us — issues caught early.
期望您再來訂製,做長期夥伴。
Your gifts arrive ready to make an impression. We'd love to see you again.
